Gram Flour - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 1/2 to 3 cups
Elachi - 4 ( powdered )
Ghee,Butter - 1 1/2 cup
Cooking Soda - 1 tbl spoon
1. Take Pan and add besan powder and fry it for sometime and take it out.
2. Now take one bowl and add sugar in that and add 1cup of water in that and boil it . Bring them to boil till the sugar syrup as sticky . Reduce the heat.
3. Now pour the besan flour , elachi powder and ghee into the sugar syrup while stirring .
4. Cook until the ghee starts to leave the sides of the pan and add soda in that and the mixture starts to thicken and turns to become light gold in color .
5. Immediately pour into a plate . When it is still hot , cut into diamond shapes.