Gram flour - 2 cups ( 250 gms )
Cardamom - 6 to 8
A fine holed utensil
Ghee - 2 tbl spoons
Cashew nuts - 1/4 cup
Dry Grapes - 1/4 cup
Baking Soda - 1/2 tbl spoon
Oil - for frying boondi
Sugar - 2 to 2 1/2 cups
Water - 1 cup
1.Put sugar and water in a vessel and boil until sugar dissolves.
2.Boil for 5 minutes till bubbles forms on top.
3.Add cardamom powder and mix. Keep aside.
- Mix flour,baking powder with water ( as dosa batter ) .
- Heat oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Hold utensil on top with one hand.
- With the other pour some batter all over the holes.
- Tap gently till all batter has fallen into hot oil.
- Stir with another strainer and remove when light golden.
- Keep aside. Repeat for remaining batter.
- Now mix boondi in syrup.
- Take pan add ghee in that and heat it.Now add cashew nuts, dry grapes and fry them and add that with ghee in that boondi mix.
- Cover and keep for 5 minutes.
- Now make them as laddoos with your hands.
- Cool and keep open to dry, before storing in containers.