Sunday, January 6, 2008
Boiled Potatos - 2
Onions - 2
Green chillies - 5
Lemon - 1
Mustard seeds - 1 tbl spoon
Chana Dal - 1 tbl spoon
Curry leaves - 1 bunch (5 leaves)
Turmeric Powder - pinch
1. Heat oil in pan and keep mustard seeds,curry leaves,chana dal, green chillies and fry for sometime.
2. Now add onion pieces,turmeric powder and fry.
3. Now take the upper layer of potato and smash it and keep in that mix and add salt and fry it.
4. Then take lemon juice and add in that , along with corainder leaves. And now Masala curry is ready.
5. Now prepare dosa on pan and turn back and keep this masala curry and take it out. Then serve with coconut chuttney.