Bambino ( Vermicelli ) - 2 cups
Onion ( cut into slits ) - 1
Green Chillies - 7
Salt - to taste
Oil - 3 tbl spoon
Mustard Seeds - 1 tbl spoon
Chana Dal - 1 tbl spoon
Urad Dal - 1 tbl spoon
Cashewnuts - 2 tbl spoons
Water - 3 cups
1. Heat 1 tbl spoon oil in a pan . Now add bambino vermicelli fry it and take it out.
2. Now add remaining Oil in that and add chana dal , urad dal , mustard seeds , cashew nuts , curry leaves and fry it .
3. Add slit onions , curry leaves and green chillies . Fry them till onions turn brown .
4. Add 3 cups of water and salt and bring it to boil (you can test if the salt is sufficient or not by tasting the water . If the water is salty to taste , it indicates that salt would be sufficient after adding Bambino , otherwise add little more salt to water )
5. When the water comes to boil , turn the flame to low, slowly pour Bambino and mix it .
6. Now cover with a lid for 10 minutes untill its comes hard .