Kima (Keema) - 1/2 kg
Onions - 3
Green Chillies - 5
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 1/2 tbl spoon
Garam Masala - ½ tbl spoon
Chilli Powder - 1 tbl spoon
Salt - to taste
Corainder Leaves - 1 bunch
Oil - 5 tbl spoons
1. Take Pan and keep oil in that. Now heat the oil. Then add in onion pieces, green chillies and fry it.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and garam masala then fry it.
3. Now add Kima in that and fry it. Then add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and fry it.
4. Add water in that and boil until Kima cooks. After sometime when you are ready to remove from the stove garnish coriander leaves in that.
4. Now serve Kima Curry with hot rice.